Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Munchie!

Amber's 4th birthday is today. I'm sure my thorough sister will have pics on her blog of today's b-day festivities. However, I took her for her party on Friday. I was going to take some friends to a Snow Queen ballet. However, when we arrived at the Ghetto; we found that this play was not at an upscale "Columbia Children's Theatre". It was indeed a run down elementary school on a dead end. Let's just say that I wasn't surprised that there was "Free Parking". I refused to pay $6 a head for that. So, I asked the kidlets if they wanted to go to Build a Bear. They happily agreed. They had a lot of fun and we had some serious drama from Thimbletack on the way back. Afterwards we went to the ice cream store for treats! It was a Fabulous Ladies Night OUt! Not to be forgotten. Now I owe Munchie a trip to the Nutcracker! HAH!

This was the girls trying to find out what kind of ice cream they want.

Are we having fun yet?!

Picking out their bears and washing them.

3 comments:

Marina said...

Happy bday, Amber! I'm glad y'all didn't get mugged on your night out.

Blake and Erica said...

Thanks Again for inviting Karlee she had a Blast! Just so u know her car seat is still b-dazzeled! Is your car???

Liz Ann said...

Sorry we had to miss out