You Are Cinderella!
Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.
http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354&m=-1
4 comments:
I'm Megara (from Hercules)
"Charming and witty. You are always the first person to come up with a wisecrack. Sure, you have an attitude, but that's why people love you. You keep them on their toes. Sometimes you can be misleading, but always end up doing the right thing for the people you love."
Sounds pretty appropriate to me!!!! ;-)
Cinderella fits you, because you are hard working...
Brandon said you ARE very patient. He referred to an incident with you trying to get Rocco to comet to bed and instead of playing Diablo. He says that's definitely you.
I think you are also dignified. Your upbringing seems to give you that characteristic. How in the world did you end up in our family? LOL. Fun activity, huh?
Guys-thanks so much for saying those things. It's not everyday that you receive compliments like that. I made my day. Love you!
I am Aurora! (A.K.A. Sleeping Beauty.) You can read the meaning from Marina's comment I left. I'm not sure I agree totally, but I sure have been sleeping a lot with this pregnancy, so maybe thats how I fit her.
Yes, you definitely have lots of patience dealing with Rocco and his games.
Post a Comment