Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sand Dunes Club, Sullivan's Is.















Saturday, we were able to go play in the water! We headed to the water park first. I love to see the children go down the water slide...they're so little! Then we walked up to the beach. That was a lot of fun! I wish I brought my camera for that. Giana was crawling all in the water. I kept trying to turn her towards the shore, but NO, she wanted to go IN the ocean!
The kids had fun, they love to hunt for sea shells. But today was even better, b/c there were dead crabs everywhere! On the way out, Rocco found a horseshoe crab in the dunes. (dead) They were all begging me to bring it home...which would've made for an interesting ride home!!

2 comments:

Marina said...

I wish i could be at the beach. That sounds like ya'll had a great time. Good thing you didn't take those crabs home...mmmm nice aroma!

Liz Ann said...

Oh man I haven't been to the sand dunes in like, well besides Amy's wedding it has been 10 yrs. I love that place. I'm sure y'all had fun.